Wednesday 6 April 2011

LOST FAITH IN LOVE...( part-II )

I am waiting for my death....but its taking rest....
enjoying the pain that i suffer...and taking my patience test...
the pain is really hard....how do i explain....
o please come back ma love....don't let our love suffer this strain....

WHY do you doubt me...when you know how much i care....
have struggled for this relationship...and it was nothing i do swear....
i called my friend cute...and that bothered you....
what about the day you went...for dinner with the girl i hate you knew....

two days of friendship with those unknown pals....
you went with your best friend for lunch with those girls....
you never told me..about all those brunch...
i heard it from somewhere...and it felt like a punch....

i don't care  that you went and what you did....
the reason i felt bad...is because you hid...
my friend from the school...was known longer than those girls....
and still you blame me...for cheating and lying curls...

break up is not an answer...to all the problems...
is what you taught me...when i acted like those dumbs.....
now you want me...to go far and away....
caught in your own words..like a struggling prey...

o stop all these fightings...is what i beg....
i miss those walks in rain....with no shoes in the leg....
my morning was your smile...and night was your dreams....
how can you forget...those moments and ice creams....

yes we are perfect...together o my dear....
separation has made you dull...and filled me with fear...
lying to ourselves...is the last thing expected....
not only us...but our friends are also affected....

i know you are hurt...and feeling depressed...
but all you think is an illusion...n creating all this unrest....
open your heart...and listen what it says...
isn't it missing...all those beautiful days...

O please come back my love....and leave the sad breath...
i beg please don't do this..and SAVE OUR LOVE from the DEATH.....

WRITTEN BY: Karishma Ankleshwaria 








No comments: