Saturday 10 October 2015

You Said...!

Night is getting darker.
I don't see any light.
You said you will brighten up my day....
but its still dark...its getting cold...

You said you will keep me warm...
then why do i still feel the chills getting to my bones ?

You said you will fix me...
then why am i breaking further every single day ?

I am trying to pull my self together...
but i think there is a piece  missing from my life...
oh yes....i think its you....where are you honey ?

You said you love me....
then why do I feel this hatred in me....hatred for myself.
Do you still love me honey ?

You said have faith...love is beautiful....
then why does it hurt so much ? do you feel the pain as well honey ?

You said you will call me back....after the numerous calls i left you....
then why have i still not heard from you...Are you still going to call me honey ?

You said you will tell me stories of legends...of starts and sky
but all i hear is your silence...will you still tell me your stories honey ?

You said you promise to take care of me...
I am sick since past 2 weeks...and you told me i am old enough take care of myself...
you never asked me if i was feeling better....will you still take care of me honey ?

You said you will work this out...
then why is everything so messed up...will you still clean this mess up honey ?

You said you are building your dreams...you said its for us.
then why am I living a nightmare..will you still share your dreams with me honey ?

You said you will come see me..its been too long,
I am still standing by the window....are you still on your way honey ?

You said you miss me...you want me,
then why do i feel so out of place, unwanted...do you still need me honey ?

You said you will talk about your fears, your past, your future.
then why am i still so isolated from your present...am i still a part of your life honey ?

You said your work is your priority...you have been working a lot lately
then why do i feel i am fading from your memory...do u still remember me honey ?

You said you will travel the world with me.
then why don't i see you walking beside me...are you still holding my hand honey ?

You said you will listen to my daily chores.
then why have i not spoken a word lately...do you still crave for our long lost conversations honey ?

You said you are building a future with me..
then why do you never talk about our plans anymore..are you still working to keep us together honey ?

You said you wont let me walk the rains alone...its been raining a lot lately.
then why am i drenched head to toe...will you still hold the cover for me honey ?

You said you will not let me cry...you will wipe away all my tears.
then why do i cry myself to sleep every night...are you still watching over me honey ?

You said you do understand my words and my silence.
then why don't you hear my heart crying out loud for you...will you still respond to me honey ?

I see the sun rising out the window...the day is lighting up.
But i am still here...cold and drenched.
waiting for you...
are you still coming back to me honey ?
are you ever coming back ?.....









1 comment:

Vijay Singh said...

heart touching one. gr8. Feels like u r missing someone to the gr8 extent