Wednesday 6 April 2011

MY HEART WILL WAIT...no matter you go....!!!!

O BABY i miss you....how can i deny....
you are the one i loved...and i can rely...
baby um not wrong...why don't you understand....
you are the only one....to whom i gave my hand.....


you said you don't need me...o baby please say its a lie....
my life is all about you....separation is killing me n making me die....
listen to this sound...in the silence of my heart...
it is crying for you...please don't break it apart....


it feels like years..that we have not talked....
since the last time i called you...you looked away and walked....
wait for a moment...and try to analyse....
whatever you are thinking...is wrong you will realize....


very first day i met you..i knew you were the one...
how can u just say...its over and we are done...
you were silent the whole day...cant you see...
even you are getting hurt....along with me....


i wasn't even prepared...when you broke my heart....
it was the same day....when we promised to never depart....
if you need a break...i will give you time...
killing our relation..is no less then a crime...


there were also events...when you were wrong...
you are just blaming me for...a mistake where i don't belong....
responsibility is a part..when you are in a relation...
you cant handle that...you said its creating frustration....


my heart still cant except...that everything is over...
my soul thinks you will come back...and that he is an achiever...
how do i console...the tears of my heart.....
which will always wait for you....even if we get apart...




WRITTEN BY: Karishma Ankleshwaria





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm.... shubh

Karishma Ankleshwaria said...

shubh- wat hmmmm....lol