Tuesday 21 February 2012

LOVE @ FIRST SIGHT....!!!


This random question popped out in my mind a few days back…I updated my Facebook status regarding d same…. {LOVE @ FIRST SIGHT….what is it…???}… Many people shared their views regarding the same….some said it never works….some said it sucks….some said one should stay away from it because its fatal….but nobody could explain the sheer beauty of love @ first sight….

It can happen to anybody….n not necessarily with a person….but may be a place, poem, song, photograph, or any random stuff u want to include….I dint realize the beauty of this divine concept of “LOVE @ FIRST SIGHT” until it happened to me….ohhh…trust me…the feeling is blissful….I thought I was under some sort of trance…it took me quite a while to realize what was happening to me…I was suffering through the clichéd disease of “LOVERIA “…..

So now my next question was…”WHAT is the PROBABILITY of success or failure of the above syndrome…”.???... and to that my friend beautifully answered- “ well it depends on the number of EYES involved”…well I couldn’t resist but laugh…as he was right…the more the number of EYES the lesser is your chance to succeed in your quest to get your LOVE @ FIRST SIGHT….
So what is it that you can do…???..don’t worry friends (those who have suffered/suffering) I absolutely understand your situation… many of my girl /guy friends keep asking me, “YAAR MUJHE PYAAR HO GAYA, ME KYA KARU”…lol…honestly speaking I never had an answer to that HAUNTING question as I am no LOVE GURU….but as time passed and with lil experience that I have, now I am atleast able to give few suggestions….

First of all find out if your craziness is temporary or permanent…if temporary then there’s nothing you should do…it will take care of itself…but if permanent…then my friend you need help…if you are sure…that you can’t go a day without looking/talking to that person then I will say….TAKE THE LEAP….

Try to know that person…take interest in his/her activities…try to get to know him/her better…see if he /she is actually what you wanted in your life…coz we all know…”mirages” are a part of life n one is bound to get caught in its illusion if not alert….slowly increase the content of your conversation…if he/she is equally interested, they too will respond with the same amplitude…and if they don’t…you know its time for you to “BACK OFF”….

Now…if the amplitude too is the same then it’s time to find out if both the parties are looking forward to the “SAME DEAL”….coz I bet you guys, you never want to fall into “ONE SIDED” crap…coz it ultimately hurts…and hurts real bad…if there is no common interest then u know it…take a U-TURN….but if YES then slowly start to convey your feelings…coz if you don’t…then you’ll alwaz have the REGRET that you DINT TRY….so why to take that burden…instead why not start acting strong and bold and just let your feelings flow…and after sometime…you will reach your awaited paradise….:)

Ya…I would not deny that LOVE @ FIRST SIGHT is a very tricky concept….but that’s the fun part right..???...the uneasiness, the sleeplessness, those mysterious smiles on your face, that commitment with which you put all your efforts to make that person yours, everything…isn’t it all ..”JUST WORTH IT..”.

After all somebody beautifully quoted-  "…itni shiddat se maine tumhe paane ki koshish ki hai ki har zarre ne mujhe tumse milane ki koshish ki hai....kehte hai agar kisi cheez ko sachche dil se chaaho toh poori kaynath tumhein usse milane ki koshish mein lag jaati hai…”

Or in words of Poulo Coelho – “…When you really want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it…”…!!!



No comments: