Sunday 19 February 2012

A MOMENT OF DISGUISE

A moment of disguise...i feel lost...i feel found...
its a fight for d light...in the dark battle ground...
hold on to me...there came a sound...
what goes by....is bound to come around...

i ran through d desserts...and through d wild...
struggled hard but cudnt find... that lost-hidden child....
these waters run deep...be prepared to drown...
you cant be angry...n you cant even frown....

um loosing my patience...um loosing my calm...
these scars cant be healed ..not even with a conjuring balm....
show me the reality...tell me the truth...
is it a disguise...or the real face of your youth....

i am tired....i am broke...
i feel um loosing...and it wont be long before i choke...
it looks so surreal...or is it just a dream...
my thoughts keep flowing...like an unruly stream...

god its a wrath...gimme some peace...
world is shaking...and its on a verge to cease...
evrything looks abrupt...be it flora or fauna...
ohh...its time for accord...show me nirvana...




1 comment:

Unknown said...

when u say its a moment of disguise, what you are exactly feeling must be a little clear to you, cause to me clearly u feel like u r drowning into the an unending dimension, of which u clearly have no control, and since u r a bit of a romantic, recently found love, is this feeling that u r experiencing right now, is it love?? or just a passing by fancy which is dragging you along with it!! this is the idea i get from ur poem.. its good work :)
I feel that its not really a moment of disguise but a doubt that u have in your mind!! and u have cleared your doubt by the end of the poem..