Sunday 27 March 2011

FIRST LOVE...N 
A BROKEN HEART....!!!

I woke up in the morning...
n looked across the window still yawning....
sun was throwing a warm sunlight....
making my face look better and bright....


suddenly my eyes ran across the street...
i saw a guy and skipped a heart beat....
he looked at me and gave a smile...
which made me blush and check my style....


he was really smart...like my favorite star...
and also owned...one of my dream car....
god he was rich and handsome...at d same time....
he was the one and i wished...i could make him mine...


was i just attracted or was in love....
but surely now my heart.... symbolized peace like a dove...
it all now started with the morning smiles...
and i just wished it went for million of miles....


i could not eat and i could not sleep...
he was all in my head and heart so deep.....
i was in love....was what i knew.....
his were the only pictures..now what i drew...


window was the place...where i always sat...
hoping that he would......soon start to chat.....
he asked me out suddenly one day.....
after which i danced...whole night the ballet....


the day we spent...was like a perfect moon..
i sang the happy songs...of the beautiful monsoon...
the daily meetings and talking passed by....
making me float in the dreamy sky...


i thought he loved me...and was afraid to say....
but its not always what we think...fact is far long away.....
i saw a girl..come to his house...
got afraid and i wished....she wasn't any spouse...


what i saw next...was like a horrible dream...
i could just cry...and my heart made a silent scream.....
she was his gal..was now clear to me....
then y did he created...hopes vast like a sea....


my world was shattered...and i was so down...
after all he was the first one...to enter in my hearts town...


Written By: Karishma Ankleshwaria

.



2 comments:

shaan said...

nice 1.. was different... keep it up.. :)

Karishma Ankleshwaria said...

Shaan- thanx...:):)
n do keep readin ma blog...
ders a lot mre to come....:)