Saturday 26 March 2011

Guardian Of Ourself

Far away from my home...
i always looked for a safer dome....


the fear of getting lost...haunted me...
but i dint know someone was always watching me....
i set ma journey to the victory on...
and promised not to stop until i won...
but how i can i lie to myself.....
it ain't no easy to fit into the Victory's shelf....


don't stop....fight the battle hard...
came the sound....of a mysterious guard....
i just wondered...who it was...
but got entangled...in the mysteries laws...


i kept on moving till the end of the day....
but dusk took me over and i had to lay...
looking up through...the starry sky....
i wished i win...before i die....


sun took a breath...in the morning light....
i saw the path now....with a clear sight....
it was a miracle in front of me...
i had a fought a battle...with a victory i couldn't see.....


i asked myself....what just happened in here...
there came a voice...with an applauding cheer.....
the guard was myself...always within me...
just look within with faith...and you will see...


By: Karishma Ankleshwaria

No comments: