Friday 25 March 2011

PATH THROUGH THE DARKNESS...!!!

From the darkness deep inside me....
take me to the light which i cant see....
my path is difficult and so rough....
even the footprints cant be left on a path so tough.....

where does it leads....i always wonder....
will i ever reach my destiny....before the dawn of the thunder....
i am so scared n cant see a thing....
the darkness is so deep.....it makes you forget that you are a being...

my senses have gone numb...how do i feel....
thus people think um a stone....and have lost human peel....
help me to the bright light...so i can evolve....
and once again the happy world....around me can start to revolve....

there comes an angel....who shines brighter then the light...
has agreed to help me....find the light for which i fight...
i struggled through the darkness all day long.....
and have found the place....where i do belong....

happiness is here...and i can see.....
the world around me...is now full of glee...

All poems written by: Karishma Ankleshwaria...:):):)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey nice poem kari....
quite thoughtful....
dint knew u can write such gud poems....
gud goin...n all d best....

Karishma Ankleshwaria said...

thanx shubh.....
keep givin ur needed comments...:)